11.19.2010

about aural hallucinations.

Hey! So, I had a pretty cool dream last night.

But first I should offer a short note about my dreams in general.

It seems as if I experience the following sleep phenomena/ parasomnias:
1. Sleep paralysis
2. Hypnagogic hallucinations
3. False awakening

I only bring this up because it relates to my dream, which was pretty cool.

The dream featured one of my friend's ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend. She was in a the most awesome physical fitness battle with this ex-boyfriend's new possible beau. Never have I seen such a close competition! Flying, flipping on finger tips, dance---with such grace!

It was an okay/weird dream...only cool because I had what seemed to be a aural hypnagogic hallucination in the end of it, that gave me an awesome song idea/melody. I love aural hypnagogic hallucinations!!

Dude! can't wait to really record this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment